Sunday, August 30, 2009

days like today.


Today was such a great day. My friend Jenn and I did all of our favorite things! First, we spent about an hour and a half at a used book store called "Redeemed". I bought three beautiful, old books. One is as old as 1898! It was so hard to limit myself. Then we went to a coffe shop called Sinatra's Coffee Gallery. They actually play Frank Sinatra and it was the cutest coffee shop ever (and delicious)! Then the two of us just drove around and found fun places to take pictures. A field, old barns, cows, signs, and doors are just a few of the things we captured. Afterwards, Jenn and I headed down town to walk around and ended up grabbing some coffee and listening to a very talented acoustic guitar player and singer. If I could describe a perfect day, it would look like the day I had today. The weather was gorgeous, I love books, coffee, jazz.. Frank Sinatra, taking pictures, beautiful scenery, the city, good music, and great company!

No comments:

Post a Comment