Saturday, August 23, 2008

school.



I am back to school! Yes, I am a large and in charge SENIOR this year! The first day was this past Monday. Can't believe I had my last first day of High School. It was a very good beginning week. My schedule looks like one that just dropped out of heaven!! I do have to stay for all seven periods during the day, but my classes are fun with great teachers. The most challenging class, as I have already mentioned previously, is my AP English class. Aside from that, I have Spanish 4, Bible, FOODS, Microsoft Applications, Independent Psychology, and Study Hall! My schoolday goes by pretty quickly. After school, however, I have work. I work every week day except Wednesday after school till about 6:30 and don't get home till about 7:00. It doesn't sound bad, but it has definitely taken a toll on me. When i get home, I eat dinner, do homework, maybe read or work out, then head to bed! I'm usually worn out by the end of my day, and it has only been one week! Inspite of my wearines, there are a few things I am looking forward to this year. First of which is my little brother, Caleb, coming to school with me! He is a big 7th grader this year. I have the privelege of driving him to school everyday. I'm trying to treasure the time I have with him before I go off to college next year. It's not hard to spend time with him cause he's such an awesome kid! Another something I am excited about this year is getting close with my Senior class and enjoying all of the perks of being the top dog. We have already parked our cars in "forbidden" areas of school and have had bbq's and parties! Since my schedule has been insane, I have been trying to figure in ways to be able to read (non-school books) and to exercise with my busy day. All I have come up with so far is to wake up at 5:00 AM and do one of the two. We'll see how long it will last!

No comments:

Post a Comment