Friday, October 17, 2008

girls night out.


Tonight was wonderful. I was able to treat my mom to a night out on the town. All this week I have been giving my mom little cards just telling her things I love about her. Each day the card came in a little baggy.. they were color coordinated.. I was pretty proud of myself! :) Tonight was the big night. Gave my mom the card telling her what to wear and a Starbucks card. At Starbucks, I gave her a gift that explained the rest of the night. We went to the Fox Theater to see Celtic Thunder! She was COMPLETELY surprised which made it all the more worth it. These men have the most amazing, pure, beautiful voices! She loves them. It was very fun spending time with her. Sometimes I forget just how special she is; so glad she is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment