Saturday, January 3, 2009

09 Resolutions List.

New Years is probably one of my favorite holiday times. I love the new start it offers and the chance to just begin fresh. This year I have tons of Resolutions, as I do every year. I was thinking that maybe if I put them on my blog I might be even more motivated to actually accomplish them! So here's my favorites:

lose 35 pounds through Weight Watchers & Exercise
read 22 books this year
have an adventure day every other month
(this is my attempt to be more "risky" and get out of my comfort zone)
get involved with volunteering somewhere regularly
be a better daughter and sister with more dates with family members
write Litzi a letter every week

And of course I have my spiritual and individual goals between me and God. Hopefully I will be updating my blog with my accomplishments and not my failures throughout this year!

1 comment: