Friday, June 19, 2009

to be confident.


My prayer right now... I want confidence. The confidence to obey God when he asks me to do something that takes courage. Or the confidence to obey Him when He says it's time to give something up. I want the confidence to be who I am in all situations and around all people. To be who God created me to be in every relationship. I want confidence in Jesus. To follow him no matter what it takes. The confidence to let Loving God and Loving people be the center of my world. I want the confidence to not only dream up what my life and this world could look like but actually achieve those dreams. I wonder who I'd become if I'd actually receive the confidence God desires to give me. I guess "confidence" could be interchangeable with "trust". I desire to trust God in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment