Thursday, October 29, 2009

dumpster diving.


I think "Dumpster Diving" is the most fun thing to do.. ever! This is what you do.. drive to stores, look/get in the dumpsters, and take the wonderful things they waste! It's super. I went with some friends a few weeks ago for the first time. We got some things to sell in a garage sale and we got "in trouble" with a cop. It was very fun. So, I decided to take my Springfield friends! Lisa, April, Maggie, and Me went last weekend to at least 20 stores. I think we picked a day just after trash pick up because we couldn't find much. BUT we found a cute, fake pumpkin, some paint, and a few figurines! Two things to remember when dumpster diving: bring a flashlight and gloves and don't go in the "crushers". Everyone should do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment