Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween blowout.

the sweet dance floor and dj table.. picture about 90 people crammed in here dancing like crazy!

me and my best friend Kelsey: Sporty Spice and Scary Spice

The Spice Girls!! from L: Sporty(Kelsey), Ginger(Sandra), Scary(Me), Posh(Erica), Baby(Hanna)


Halloween was the best night ever!! Me and six of my friends got to plan a big Halloween party for the campus ministry I'm a part of called "Campus Crusade" (Cru). Our freshman group is called "Frosh" and we were in charge of decorating and getting food. The party was at the Cru guys' house (The Nut House). They set up a sweet DJ table! And about 90 of us danced from 8 till midnight. It was craziness and seriously the best time I've had so far at college! Me and my four other friends were the Spice Girls.. it was so fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment