Friday, November 6, 2009

proud fake sister.

from left: My buddy Jarred, Me, Fake Brother Jackson

This week has been very academically challenging. I have studied over 20 hours for three different test! So, my wonderful moma gave me some gas money to head home for two days (since I am still jobless and can't yet pay for my own gas). It was great seeing my family and going to church. But since it was in the middle of the week, I was able to go see my high school's play on Thursday! I use to be very involved with these every single year. The cast and crew members are all like family to me. I had so much fun catching up with all of them! I forget how special they all are to me. There is one particular person that was very good to see and that I am very proud of and that is my "fake brother" Jackson. He played Seppi (the play was Heidi) and he was the comic relief of the show. He did so great! Jackson is the coolest kid ever and I miss speding time with him. I'm a very proud "fake sister".

No comments:

Post a Comment