Saturday, April 10, 2010

brubby's birthday.

The birthday boy! Can't believe my baby brother is 14!

I had the honors of decorating his cake. It's his soccer team logo.. he was very sweet and said it looked really good (it's a horse)!

He's pretty cute.. Caleb mostly got money for his birthday plus a sweet mini fridge filled with gatorade for his room. He was very excited!

Addi, Zach, Peyton, Gavin, Caleb, and Me.. some of the ten cousins celebrating Caleb!

One of our favorite family traditions.. The aunts kiss the birthday kid! Sometimes they have to get creative because we have learned how to dodge.. but they always get us!

Here's my great family.. So thankful for them! It was easy celebrating my brother's life.. I have such a great little brother who has one of the most crazy, funny, goofy, sweet, strong and loving personalities. So blessed to be his big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment