Saturday, April 10, 2010

girls day out.


Over my spring break, my best friend Kelsey and I decided to take our two favorite girls out. My sweet girl Kenedee and Kelsey's little cousin Josey agreed to come out with us for a fun, girls day! Me and Kenedee started out by getting Starbucks, then we drove out to meet Kels and Josey to get our nails done. The girls loved it! Then we headed to McDonalds for lunch which I guess is pretty cool when you are four years old. After that we went to Painted Zebra to paint some pottery! Kenedee picked a mug for her daddy and Josey picked a skateboard for her brother.. so sweet! After that fun, we went back to Kelsey's house and we all baked cookies and iced them! And that pretty much wrapped up our long, fun girls day! This was probably one of my favorite days ever. Kenedee has a special place in my heart and I'm so grateful to have her in my life. She told me she had a lot of fun and hopes we can do it again soon.. she said everytime she goes to Starbucks or paints her nails she will think of me! Don't think she knows how special that makes me feel! Love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment