Wednesday, December 3, 2008

baby brother.

The past two days for some reason my brother has been especially special to me. Maybe it's the thought of having to leave him next year or maybe its just how I've recognized how much he is growing up; either way, I've just been really proud of him. Today I found something that he wrote about God. Can't believe he is even old enough to be thinking "maturely" in a sense but it's so cool and comforting to know that God is working in my brother's life.. even now. Like I said, leaving him is a very tear-jerking, hard thought for me, but it's days like today that I realize my God is going to take care of my baby brother. Caleb truly is one amazing kid. It's cool to see the young man he is becoming. And it's nice to have a brother that helps me want to be a better big sister. I love him very dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment