Sunday, December 7, 2008

babysitting adventure #2.

Last night was so much fun! These kids were wonderful and loved to cuddle! Plus they were incredibly cute, as you can tell from the pictures. I traveled out to Alton, IL yesterday and arrived at their house around 5:30 p.m. We played all sorts of games from "Elefun" to "Operation: Spongebob Edition". However, "Thomas the Train Memory Game" was my personal favorite. We also ate pizza and chocolate sticks and towards the end of the night we popped in A Mickey Mouse Christmas Movie. After the movie, I battled with these kiddos for an hour and a half, asking them to please go to bed. Finally around 10:30 they all quieted down. I was told the parents would get home around 11:30 but it wasn't until 1:00a.m. that they came through the door. By this point it didn't matter and they definitely made it worth my while! They were very generous. Even with out their generosity, these kids are definitely in the top five of my favorites to babysit!

No comments:

Post a Comment