Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Meg and Me


I had the greatest time with my friend Meagan on Sunday. She and i pretty much have the same feelings and reactions and stories about everything. We even sound exactly alike! Sunday we met up and went to applebees and split the three cheese penne dinner.. highly recommend it! It came with a appetizer and dessert! Then we went to the park to take a photo shoot... which was her boyfriend, Ethan's, idea! And that is what our lovely picture is from. After all of that excitement we just chilled at her house, talked and watched movies. OH and had some angle food cake.. also very delicious! Meg is one amazing person. I love her very much and I'm so thankful to have her in my life. She is the one friend that no matter what, i know i can always be myself with her.

1 comment: