Wednesday, July 30, 2008

learning




life seems so different lately. sometimes i get frustrated at how things happen and end up. but this time around, my frustration has been a good one. ever since camp, ive been struggling with how my life looks.. not to others or myself, but how it looks to God. i know that can sound corny but something has changed. God has thrown ideas and questions around in my head that have now just shaken up my life. everything from what i think about when i wake up in the morning, to what i am going to be when i grow up. it all seems to need purpose. it's made me wonder why i do the things i do and why i choose the words i speak and why i go the places that i go. i dont want to waste a moment of life or miss out on anything that God has in store for me to experience or learn or see. it's made me think a lot harder about the lifestyle i live and even more about the lifestyle i want to live when im a " big kid". i'm beginning to experience life differently when i allow God to be my everything, my Best Friend, Father, Savior, and my Lord. all of this has been overwhelming. i don't really like change, and this has been the ultimate changing machine! it's taken over my life and it's absolutely crazy, but i'm excited to be at this place with my God.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you're learning, Kels. =] I love you so much and I'm happy to see God doing things in your life and it really shows you're faith in Him because you said you don't like change, but you're dealing with it - going out of your comfort zone in a way. I love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete