Saturday, September 20, 2008

In Chicago


I was given motivation to to update my blog. Don't mean to be slacking. It's just been a busy good stressful week with work and school. Just trying to keep up with my AP English class and all of the material we are studying. It's a weird feeling to actually enjoy school even when it's hard! My family and I had the opportunity to get away this weekend. My brother has a soccer tournament, so we are once again in Chicago. He had two games today, won one lost one. We ended the day at Red Robbin with the entire team. It was a good time. We have to head to bed pretty soon since we are getting up at FIVE O'CLOCK tomorrow morning!!! I guess I'll just have to get my rest on the way home tomorrow. When I return, be ready to be overloaded with posts cause I will defnitely start doing better with updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment