Thursday, September 4, 2008

entering the political battle


Today I became a true American.. I registered to vote! I am so happy to have the opportunity to vote in this year's PRESIDENTIAL election. Lately, I've been challenged not to just vote a particular way with my only reason being that's how Christians vote or that's how my parents vote. I want to do my research and find what I believe would be best for America and vote according to those convictions. So I'm going to take this privelege seriously and I'm going to do my homework because I think it matters.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on registuring to vote! I'm the town clerk for my area and registuring new voters is a highlight of my duties. Glad to hear you are taking it so seriously and doing your homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smiles*

    Congratulations on being able to vote. I'm so glad that you're getting informed and voting for yourself instead of following other people. I call that 'Independently Thinking'.

    ReplyDelete