Wednesday, September 24, 2008

rumbling ideas.

So I have this idea. I want to make a t-shirt with a logo that symbolizes "love outside of the box". I have the design thought out and on paper; I just need to put it on a shirt! My plan is to take the t-shirt to churches in my community and area, any large businesses or chains, and maybe even eventually concerts. With the money raised, we will put it towards ministries in the community such as Love With Action and T.E.A.M. This idea got me thinking about how I could use this for my career as well. What I feel God has called me to is a life of ministy. As I have been told over and over, that does not mean a pastor or missionary alone, but some one who's purpose in their career is to show who God is (therefore can be done anywhere!). Spinning off this idea, I would like to create a place for those in need. A place that will provide training, shelter, provision of needs financially.. mentally.. emotionally.. spiritually.. food.. whatever. I'd like Love outside of the Box to become this with the soul purpose of showing God's love to the people the ministry is able to touch.

I have seen and heard of small things that have made a difference. Maybe God is wanting to use this t-shirt idea for something greater than I could even imagine. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say you are such a blessing and inspiration to me, I love you!

    ReplyDelete