Sunday, February 8, 2009

i'm a big kid now.

i'm not sure why i waste my time watching t.v. or just laying around. sometimes even school and work seem a waste. but i'm always reminded that wherever there is people there's an opportunity to build relationships. and people are what matter. i really do long to make my life meaningful and i don't want to let time pass and miss out on anything or anyone. i want to seek out the injustice and be used by God to just be his love. but usually i don't act on these things. i feel that i'm at a point in my life that i'm being stretched in two directions and it's causing me to have to make a choice. i can either stay put and continue "thinking" about taking action or i can grow up and just do it. i'm beginning to realize i have responsibilities, whether they're as daughter, sister, friend, or Follower. it's weird but i'm a big kid now so i'm putting on my big girl pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment