Friday, February 20, 2009

road trip!



me and kelsey b: my mo state partner


getting gas for the 4 hour trip


us spending the night in Blair/Shannon... our hopeful
dorm next year!

one of the picture of mo state's campus

on our way home when we had to pee really bad
this was the sign we saw!


us approving that famous bathroom


what good is a road trip without Starbucks?!



This past week my friend Kelsey and I took a road trip together to Missouri State University! It was definitely one of the most big girlish things I have ever done! We drove down Tuesday after school and arived 4 hours later. Right away we began our plans and went to something called Christian Campus House (kind of like a youth group) which was pretty cool! Then we settled into a friend's dorm for the night and watched The Notebook together in the suite's living room. The next Wednesday morning we woke up around 9:30a.m., took a 25 minute walk to my car, drove for another 20 minutes till we found a parking spot and then began our hour and half tour of the campus! After that, Kels and I went to lunch with one of my favorite teacher's friend. She filled me in about the studies, work, and life of a social worker! After talking with her for an hour, Kelsey and I headed home. It was a really packed, wonderful trip! Mostly, what I received from the trip was a dose of reality. Not in a bad way, but college is definitely not what I expected! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a great trip and can't wait to come visit you there!

    ReplyDelete