Friday, February 20, 2009

morning date.


I have the coolest little brother in the world! I really love any time that Caleb and I spend together and one of our favorites is Starbucks on the way to/from school. This morning we left early and grabbed some to start our Friday. Ever since I have had to quit my job, Caleb has felt quite deprived of his Starbucks on the account of me being broke! When I told the family at dinner that I had gotten a new job Caleb's reaction was "Yes, we can do Starbucks again!!" So glad I can give this crazy kid something to look forward to again! He cracks me up but honestly I'm really excited too!

2 comments:

  1. WAIT, WAIT! you got a job?!tell me. tell me!

    and congratulations, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! And you need to tell me too!

    ReplyDelete