Sunday, March 22, 2009

baby shower.


the new moma, my cousin addi

the beautiful, delicious cake by my Great Aunt Lee
the godmother (me!) and the mother (addi!)
addi made that shirt for me. it says "godmother" in rhinestones!

this is my diaper cake that I made for addi and baby gavin

there were so many CUTE kiddos at the shower!

these are my third cousins (I think) tori and lilyanna.

i could not get enough of this ball of adorableness! his name is ky.

this sweet angel is Raigen. she's only a month old!

i loved holding her.

here's a close up of her. she kept making this cute face!

can't wait for addi to have our little gavin thomas!

april 24, 2009 is the due date.

This weekend I headed up to East Peoria with my moma. With my Aunt Jodie and Aunt Kerri, we through a babyshower for my oldest cousin Addi. Our new baby will be coming April 24, 2009, hopefully. Little Gavin Thomas will be the first baby to come to our family in over a decade! He is going to be so spoiled. Anyways, Addi's shower went really well. About 25 people, friends and family, came out to celebrate Addi and the baby. We played fun games together and had some yummy food. It was a good time to just hang out with the girls. All we talked about was how fun it's going to be to have a baby in the family again! I'm so excited. After holding all of these kiddos at the shower, I'm looking forward to getting through this next month and finally seeing baby Gavin for the first time! It's also pretty cool that I am going to be a godmother. Yay for babies!

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE A GODMOTHER! What exciting news?! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete