Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family Springfield Tournament.

Caleb played four fantastic games!

He even made the switch from defense to forward.


And even though it POURED and stormed on us...

It was worth it cause our boys WON!



The family and I went to Springfield, MO just a week ago to watch my brother in his season's first soccer tournament! It was a very good time watching Caleb and the boys win the tournament. They all played very well. Since we were in my soon to be "hometown", Mom and I took advantage of our time there checking out the sites and finding all of the good spots of town. I found a few awesome coffee shops and fun places to go! Made me even more eager to finish up high school. Anyways, Springfield was a great time. We had fun as a family!



Breakfast of Champions.
Daddy's donkey and garden at Lambert's

Brother and Daddy at Lambert's

Momma and Me at Lambert's

The food was so good!
One of the many fun places downtown!

One of the many cute, yummy places downtown to eat.

There were a few painted walls downtown, pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment