Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Heather's Birthday Present.

Such a cute restaurant!

Delicious food!


Kenedee playing "Magpie Game"

My two lunch dates: Birthday girl and her adorable daughter

Today, I had the honor of taking my good friend Heather out for her TWENTY-NINETH birthday! Heather, Kenedee (her 3 year old daughter) and I checked out this cute mom and pop restaurant in Old Town St. Charles called "Magpies". It was delicious! I had the potato soup and the "gobbler" sandwich which I recommend to anyone who goes there. We had a good time just talking and playing Kenedee's game called, The Magpie game. We would pretend to be the waitress and ordered silly things. It was really fun. On the way to and from the restaurant, all three of us made up songs and sang them to each other. One of my favorites by Kenedee went something like: "I love Magpies and I love you and this is a big girl song and I'm very full and I don't want to take a nap and I love Magpies, it's cute like mommy and kenedee and kelsey and its beautiful!" We were laughing so hard. Glad I know these two wonderful girls! Heather has a beautiful heart. I'm very blessed to have her influence as a part of my life. I hope I can be a good mommy and follower of Jesus like my friend when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment