Monday, March 16, 2009

new reads.



Began two new books today! Very excited to learn from them. The first book, "The Same Kind of Different As Me" is an incredible story so far. In the other one, "The End of Poverty," I have only gotten as far as the forward from Bono, but who doesn't love Bono?! I am still reading "The Last Eyewitness: the Final Week" during this Lent season which is also going great. That book is one that retells the last week of Jesus' life from the Gospel John in a different and personal story form. I love it. In case you are wondering, it's not because I have too much time on my hands that I am able to read all of these books, it's that I don't have the alternative of T.V.!

1 comment:

  1. Reasons why Kelsey Wright is "a good Christian" and why I am excited to be surrounded by a sea of Kelsey Wrights next year:

    1. She comments on my blogs, even when I don't comment on hers. :)

    2. She holds my hand when my brother uses my life as comedy material.

    3. She's the most honest, genuine person I know.

    I love you with all my heart, Kels! Thanks for being a true friend.

    -Mere

    ReplyDelete