Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday's Adventure.

my fun black friday companions

our delicious nourishment: Ruby Tuesdays

me and the moma enjoying some caffine

the end result... lots and lots and lots of goodies


As you can see from my previous post, we began our day quite early. The beautiful ladies I joined today are officially considered "professional shoppers" in my book. They enthusiastically woke me around 3:30 a.m. and we headed out to Kohls then to Walmart then Target then Sports Authority then Hobby Lobby and then Mid Rivers Mall. I had so much fun spending time with my family and also so much fun spending my money! I must admit, I spent a lot! I got presents for each of my family members, some friends, and also for our crisis nursery family we are sponsoring. I did go over my budget but hey, it's black friday and it only comes once a year, Right?! Plus, 12 hours of store after store, one is bound to spend more money then expected! For replenishment we relyed on diet cokes, coffee, and stopped at Ruby Tuesday for lunch. That meal in the picture above is the one we all ate. All six of us ordered the mini burger and fries; we are so weird! Like I said, I had a blast today. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life that care about me and to whom I can aspire to be like. Especially when it comes to shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment