Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kind of Bored.

I have this struggle sometimes. I feel like my life is filled with "empty" busyness. Going to school for instance, it's monotonous and feels a bit pointless, especially this year since I'm not taking any real classes. However, I do understand that my diploma will lead me to college which will lead me to my career and then I'm all grown up! And yes, the beauty lying in between the cracks of those places in life are people and experiences that will make me more and more of the person God intends for me to be... it's just right now... I AM BORED. School is boring. Same routines are boring. And the worst part is I've become lazy through the boringness. But I've decided to be determined. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to start taking responsibility in my life: with my health, with my homework, with my friends and family, with my work, with my possessions. and most importantly... with my time. So look out world!

(forgive the pic. I finally got my camera charger today in the mail and this was the prettiest thing around the house!)

1 comment:

  1. the bible says it's good to breack up the daily routine. go to the mall do homework a different time or even listen to different music when you drive. -karen

    ReplyDelete