Saturday, November 1, 2008

my Mitsy.



Rest In Peace my Mitsy... Kitty of 16years. Today, I found my Cat dead in the basement. I have had him ever since I was two years old. Although it was definitely time for Mitsy to go to KittyHeaven, it feels weird not having him around the house. The picture of socks is in remembrance of this silly cat of mine. He always would find our socks and drag them everwhere around the house making loud "meowing" noises. Since my parents are gone my youth pastor came to the rescue. He dug the hole and buried Mitsy for me. This day definetely qualifies as a top five on my Disturbed Kelsey Days list. However crazy it was, I am glad I have had Mits for such a long time. He was the best and always will be the best kitty I could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment