Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh Riley.

Meet Riley. I am watching her this weekend while some friends are out of town. She and I have a love-hate relationship. The deal pretty much goes: if she leaves me alone I love her. This morning however Riley forgot our deal. I fell asleep on the couch last night (silly move by me) so this morning Riley was able to get eye level with me and stick her cold, wet nose in my face!! I immediately woke up. She began whining and barking, wanting me to let her outside. Like a good dog-watcher, I ignored her. I was paying her back for waking me so early and rudely! Although I am definitely not the biggest dog-person, my dislike of Riley is an over-exaggeration. Riley really isn't all that bad and I'm glad to take care of her for my friends. But sometimes, if it weren't for Riley being Kenedee Jane's pride and joy....

2 comments:

  1. KJ got excited to see her puppy on the computer! My poor dog is with someone who doesn't like her....hope nothing happens to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for waching our lovely Riley even though you don't really like her...although I know you take good care of her, enjoy your Thanksgiving with you family!

    ReplyDelete