Saturday, November 29, 2008

Very Thankful.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful... I'm thankful for my friends and their love and understanding. I'm thankful for my big family and the life I have with them. I'm thankful for my relationship with my parents and my brother. I'm thankful that they love me and that they are mine. I'm thankful for my house and the shelter it provides. I'm thankful for Starbucks coffee and books to read. I'm thankful for all of my abilities and talents. I'm thankful for my education and chance to go to college. I'm thankful for shoes and clothes. I'm thankful for entertainment like movies and plays. I'm thankful for my job and co-workers. I'm thankful for my health. I'm thankful to live in the U.S. I'm thankful to go to such a wonderful youth group. I'm thankful for leadership and mentors in my life. I'm thankful for food and water. I'm thankful for joy and fun. I'm thankful for phones and laptops. I'm thankful for Jesus and his unconditional love and saving grace. I'm thankful to be me and to live this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment