Tuesday, November 4, 2008

official voter.

What an experience! After all of the hype this year over the election, I found voting pretty simple. The past couple of days I did some "cram sessions". Took most of my information from NPR's comparison of the two candidates. I just researched on my own and figured out what I believe. Getting away from the T.V. and everyone else's oppinions was the best thing I could have done. Viewing the candidates side by side without the fancy talk and opponent bashing allowed me to just analyze their beliefs and make a choice of what I think is best. So I filled in a circle next to a name and that was that. Not as intimidating as I thought! I feel so grown up and patriotic. I like it!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky.

    Anyhow, congratulations on exercising your right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo...im sure if i had been able to vote, I could've change the world.

    ReplyDelete